Once again Handicapper Dana Lane jumps in the box for this all Vegas episode of the Vegas Hockey Podcast! Dana has been a friend of the show since Day 1, and as the middle of the season has come and gone, it’s time to look back to see where we started and where we are, so we can see where we are going! Dana hits on all the pertinent Las Vegas angles, such as:
- The All-Star Game and the John Scott effect
- Opening Lines for some of the pre-season favorites and where they are now
- Opening lines for some pre-season Underdogs and how high they have risen…looking at you Florida and Dallas…and The Bruins as well
- One team currently in a playoff spot who still holds 100-1 odds !!!
- Who are the best live dogs to cash in on at the betting window,(if you aren’t in Las Vegas, this is for informational purposes only) 🙂
- All the latest expansion news and thoughts from Sin City herself
- As always, much more than we could list here
So if you are planning a trip to Las Vegas and want the inside scoop when you head to the window to bet on your Stanley Cup favorites, tune in to this episode of the Podcast for all the current news surrounding Las Vegas and the NHL!
If you have a team you want covered exclusively for an upcoming episode of the podcast, drop us a line at MarkWarner@VegasHockeyPodcast.com or leave a comment and we will do our best! Thanks for listening!!
THE Vegas Hockey Podcast